Saturday, 2/3/24 from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (New time due to parade time change)
501 Napoleon Avenue, NOLA
- The pre-parade breakfast is at Tipitina’s Uptown (corner of Napoleon Ave. and Tchoupitoulas St.).
- You will need to check-in for this event and pick up your wristband that allows you access to both Tipitina’s and the Howlin Wolf.
- This is a members-only event.
- Your costume will also be at the breakfast – you get dressed there.
- The Krewe will provide a continental breakfast prior to the start of the parade.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive no later than 10:00 a.m. for several reasons:
- Vehicle access to Tipitina’s will be limited, and access will get even worse as the morning progresses.
- There will be multiple parades lining up in that area.
- You will receive your wristband at Tipitina’s which will allow you access to Tipitina’s Uptown as well as admittance to the After-Parade party.
- Our floats should be lining up starting at the corner of Napoleon Ave. and Tchoupitoulas St. (the King/Queen float should stop right in front of Tipitina’s) and down Tchoupitoulas St. towards downtown.