Friday, 2/2/24 from 2:30pm – 5:30 p.m.
Cat’s Meow – 701 Bourbon Street, NOLA
Bourbon Heat – 711 Bourbon Street, NOLA
- After the lunch, we are going to second-line down Bourbon St. from Galerie de Galatoire for our Balcony Parties.
- Below is the timing:
- We will finish lunch and head downstairs at 2:30pm
- The second line will start at 2:45pm
- We are scheduled to arrive at the balcony party venues at 3:15pm
- Everyone making the walk will need to fall in behind the band and in front of the police cruiser at the end of the second line.
- The Court will gather in front of the band right by the Krewe of Pontchartrain banner.
- We will second-line from Royal Street to Iberville St., Iberville St. to Bourbon St., Bourbon St. to St. Peters.
- Make sure you bring some beads to throw during the walk (4-6 dozen should suffice).
- The Air Force Drum and Bugle Corps will lead the second line parade!
- We have a spot reserved on the balcony at Bourbon Heat for the King and Queen and Court so please do not stand in their spots. You will be asked to move.
- Anyone under the age of 21 will need to go to Bourbon Heat as no one under the age of 21 will be allowed into Cat’s Meow.
- Your balcony beads will be either at Cat’s Meow or at Bourbon Heat and you will be able to pick them up there. Check with your float lieutenant about which bar your balcony beads will be at.
- While your beads will be at a specific location, you are more than welcome to move from bar to bar.
- The Balcony Parties start when the second-line arrives from Galatoire’s. Those individuals who attended the Galatoire’s luncheon will be allowed in first and then everyone else.
- You will need to have a wristband to get onto the balconies. Everyone who attends the Galatoire’s luncheon will receive a wristband allowing them into the balcony parties. If you are not attending the luncheon and want to attend, you will have to pick up a wristband from the Krewe. Please contact your float lieutenant to find out how to pick up your wrist bands. You can also contact Kim at email@example.com or Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WRIST BAND, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN.